Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sisters, Sisters!

On September 26th, Sherlene and Dennis invited us down for a barbecue. We picked up Connie and Don and enjoyed the ride down and back. This is the first time that we've gotten together as couples since Don and Connie have moved up this way. We all contributed to the dinner and really enjoyed ourselves. We're going to have to get together more often, so we can continue to build a close relationship with each other. We got to eat out on Sherlene and Dennis' new deck and enjoy the new patio table and chairs that Dennis got for Father's Day. Nice! We're jealous! :) I love each of my sisters and brothers and feel so fortunate to have been born into the family I was. I learn from each one of them. I love my brother and sister-in-laws just as much as my brothers and sisters. Families are a blessing indeed! We appreciate Nicole snapping this picture.

2 comments:

chapples8 said...

I love the picture of you 3 couples. And none of you are wearing reunion shirts, which is usually the case when we get pictures. Hey you and John are color coodinated! It was great visiting with you today!

Michelle said...

I love this post, Aunt Sharon! It's neat to see you UT sisters getting together. :) I love my McCleve aunts!