Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Behold Your Little Ones

I have some catching up to do--so bear with me while I do some catching up. Thanks to Tricia and Camille helping yesterday to fix my post of our trip to Idaho. Now I can blog some of the other things I want to share with all of you.

All of the children we have in our nursery weren't here the day I took this picture, but I wanted to take a picture of Sis. Fellows, our music person who faithfully comes in to teach the children the Primary songs. The children love her! This Sundaywas her last day in our ward 'cause she is now going to a single's ward. She will be missed. I love serving in the nursery! I serve with some awesome, devoted sisters who also love the children.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a cute picture of the nursery! Even more so since one of mine is in it!

Michelle said...

Awesome! I can't help but think that if the Savior were to visit our ward Sunday meetings, the Nursery would be His favorite place to go!