Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Leaves Me Happy!




Saturday I watched Jeff and Emily's children so that Jeff could go skeet shooting with his Dad, brothers and sisters. And Emily could go to her class.
All of the children helped me rake leaves and I just had to snap a picture of them in the leaves. I had so much fun with them while they were here. They were really good for me and I enjoyed interacting with them. We played Lumberyard which is one of their favorite games to play. We also watched the last of the movie"Stuart Little". The older children made their own sandwich for lunch so they could fix the kind they preferred. Before we could turn around their mom came and then their dad and Grandpa got home. It's funny how time passes so quickly when you're having fun!

Aren't they cute!

They helped to the bitter end. It looks nicer with the leaves all off the lawn. Now it can snow!

3 comments:

chapples8 said...

Hey, new header--looks good. Now they can come rake all the leaves we have. Cool pictures.

France said...

Fun pictures. I loved being able to see Jeff & Emily's kids. They are so grown up. Lashelle

Maria said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the Jazz game. That is a good picture of both of you!