Monday, November 3, 2008

Go Cougars!

John was invited by his brother Ken to go to the BYU/UNLV game on October 25th. Byron invited Melissa and I to go with him and use two of his tickets. Michael and Genevieve were also able to go to the game. Even without planning to meet up with each other--we did 'cause all of us went to the pre-game event in the parking lot. We had to snap a picture 'cause this isn't an every day occurrence for us. It was great to see Ken again and get to visit with him and find out how they are doing. They came to Utah to help Matt and Amanda on the last leg of their house building.
Jared, Tricia's brother, was down for his wife, Danielle's brother's wedding and so came to the game. He came over and sat and visited with us for a while. He is always interested in each person and is enjoyable to visit with.

3 comments:

Carrrie said...

That is so great that everyone got to "run into eachother" at the game! Fun! We were at my in laws watching that game on the BYU channel and all of the sudden I realized...Hey...my dad is there with my uncle! (and apparently a lot of my relatives were there too..) It was pretty funny. We were not watching it live and my father in law wanted me to call and ask how it ended. :) GO BYU!

Jared and Danielle said...

It was great to see you guys there and especially to see the cougars wim!

Tricia said...

That was enjoyable - great blog Mom - thanks for taking the time to do it. Great comments from Carrie and Jared. I was great to see Uncle Ken and Jared. (from Byron)